Made with fermented apples, sugar, and yeast, apple cider vinegar benefits in multiple ways. From being an important component in salads to preventing heartburn, diabetes (blood sugar), Keeps Blood Pressure & Cholesterol Low and also ACV helps in weight lose, so apple cider is nothing less than a boon.
Let’s explore more about apple cider vinegar benefits and its uses & side effects.
Apple cider vinegar, or ACV, is a common and popular home remedy. Humanity has been using it for quite a long time for cooking, using it as a disinfectant, and preparing natural medicine. Many researchers state that Apple Cider Vinegar has some great health benefits.
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
For countless years, people have been using ACV for its benefits. Let’s understand what are the health benefits of apple cider vinegar.
- Lowers Blood Sugar levels:
- ACV is extremely reliable in maintaining the sugar levels of blood and keeping it at a low rate. Drinking one or two tablespoons of ACV after meals helps to lower blood sugar. It is crucial to note that it cannot replace diabetic medicine and is ineffective up to its capacity. By the way, everyone knows the right time of consume the apple, but as most of the individuals has confusions that can we eat apple at night?
- Keeps Blood Pressure & Cholesterol Low:
- You must ensure that your blood pressure and cholesterol levels are adequate for a healthy heart. It is one of the most needful health benefits of ACV. A small study reported that ACV for weight loss is highly advisable as it presented satisfactory results on the subjects.
- Along with reducing weight, ACV also helped lower the subjects’ cholesterol levels. ACV pushes the good cholesterol level and lowers the level of triglycerides (fats in the blood).
- Great for Skin:
- Apple cider vinegar comes with multiple remedies for the skin. It relieves eczema, but you must connect with your health expert or dermatologist before using ACV to treat skin problems.
- ACV has many more benefits in store, and the list is endless. Why don’t we skip the queue and discuss the uses of ACV, which would hint at some of the other benefits?
Check out the Apple Cider Vinegar Uses:
- Preparing Food:
- The most primal use of ACV is in preparing or dressing food items. Distilled ACV is perfectly fit for dressing salads, marinades, canning, and pickling. Whereas the unfiltered ACV is used in cooking and preparing salads, one teaspoon turns a bland drink into an exotic one.
- Essential Ingredient in Beauty Products:
- Beauty products like shampoo or toner include ACV as an essential ingredient. ACV is generally considered a safe ingredient. So, next time you pick up any product, ensure it must ACV.
- Disinfectants & Cleaners:
- One of the most widely accepted apple cider vinegar uses is its inclusion in disinfectants and cleaners. It acts as an extremely efficient cleaning substance due to its antimicrobial properties. ACV removes sticker residues, unclogs drains, freshens clothes, and cleanses sticky surfaces.
Apple Cider Vinegar Side Effects – Do They Exist?
A coin has two sides: if anything has benefits, it could have some side effects. Is it the case with ACV?
Let’s find out if there are any apple cider vinegar side effects.
It entirely depends upon the consumption of ACV whether it would bring any side effects. It is safe when consumed in adequacy – not more than one or two tbsp. daily.
Following are some of the potential risks and side effects of ACV-
- Fall in potassium level
- Erosion of teeth enamel
- Burns in the esophageal area
- Gastro problems
Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar – How Much Is Enough?
Though there isn’t any stated or universally accepted ACV dosage, consuming one or two tablespoons of apple cider daily is healthy. Harvard Health Publishing advises the same – just have one or two tablespoons prior to or after the meals.
Drinking apple cider vinegar is fine until you consume the required amount.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits for Women
The list of apple cider vinegar benefits for women is quite long. Let’s go through the list-
- Removes dandruff
- Eliminates body odor
- Enhance skin health
- Improves hair health
- Rich source of vitamins
- Helps with periods, eases the pain
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits for Men
The following are the apple cider vinegar benefits for men –
- Kills harmful bacteria
- Treats erectile dysfunction
- Helps with type 2 diabetes
- Fights fungal infections
The Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits for Stomach
ACV is an effective home remedy for digestive problems like bloating. ACV is acidic and is great for people with low acidity; using it helps enhance digestion.
Along with helping in digestion, it also helps to keep the stomach clean and bacteria-free, which also helps to boost immunity. ACV is an antimicrobial substance that kills bacteria in the stomach and intestines.
Now you know that there are great apple cider vinegar benefits for stomach, don’t forget to have it before or after meals.
Is ACV for Weight Loss a Good Choice?
Many renowned dieticians claim that ACV cannot alter your body composition or weight and is not the sole way to lose weight. At the same time, they believe that including ACV in your daily diet can help to lose weight due to its less calorie content and acidic nature.
So if you believe that ACV for weight loss is a good choice, you’re right, but remember, it is not the prime solution. You must follow a healthy diet and include a fitness regime in your routine.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin & Hair
Let’s talk about the skin. Below are the benefits of apple cider vinegar for the skin-
- Balancing pH level
- Helps with complete exfoliation
- Curbs hyperpigmentation
- Stimulates blood circulation
What are the benefits of apple cider vinegar for hair? Let’s check-
- Deep cleansing of residual hair products or oil
- Restoring the natural shine
- Safeguarding the hair color
- Adding thickness and volume
- Relief from itching and dandruff
- Speeding the hair growth
Apple Cider Vinegar – For Surprising Benefits
We just witnessed the astonishing apple cider vinegar benefits. It would be icing on the cake if you make consuming ACV a routine. Without further ado, go to your nearest grocery store or order apple cider vinegar to transform your life.